Company Name: Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Position: Officer Scale I II, Office Assistant
Details of Post :
Officer Scale I II, Office Assistant
Saurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified
SCALE OF PAY:
- For Officer Scale -I I : 19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100
- For Officer Scale – I : 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 –800/7 25700
- For Office Assistant(Multipurpose) : 7200–400/3–8400–500/3–9900–600/4–12300–700/7–17200–1300/1–18500–800/1-19300
- For Officer Scale -I I : Rs.38053/- (including D.A)
- For Officer Scale – I : Rs.28441/- (including D.A)
- For Office Assistant(Multipurpose) : Rs.14122/- (including D.A)
PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates will be on probation as under
- For Officer Scale -II : Two Years
- For Officer Scale – I : Two Years
- For Office Assistant(Multipurpose) : One Year
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12thJuly, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
- – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- – Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank by means of a payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website SGBRRB.ORG
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website SGBRRB.ORG from 26.02.2014 to 14.03.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
- Payment of Application Fees 26.02.2014 to 14.03.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration 26.02.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 14.03.2014
How to Apply: