Saurashtra Gramin Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Saurashtra Gramin Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job from 01.01.2015 to 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Saurashtra Gramin Bank|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||105 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SAURASHTRA GRAMIN BANK, Head Office:- S J Palace, Gopalnagar, Dhebar Road, Rajkot 360002|
Detail of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Officers Recruitment:
Saurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Officer Scale-I||45||The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess roficiency in the local language Gujrati of the State / UT. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have; a. Local language at 10thStd level OR b. Native language at 10thStd level OR c. Local language at any level upto graduation level||14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 –800/7-25700|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||60||The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess roficiency in the local language Gujrati of the State / UT. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have; a. Local language at 10thStd level OR b. Native language at 10thStd level OR c. Local language at any level upto graduation level||7200–400/3–8400–500/3–9900–600/4–12300–700/7–17200–
Selection Procedure for Saurashtra Gramin Bank – Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.
- INTERVIEW CENTRE: The Interview will be held at the Rajkot centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank‟s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
How to apply for Officers Vacancy in Saurashtra Gramin Bank:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.sgbrrb.org No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.sgbrrb.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted. 2. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language Gujrati for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). 3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 4. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 7. Photo identity proof. 8. Any other relevant document If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
CALL LETTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier. Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015