Company Name: SBI General Insurance
Position: Assistant Manager & Insurance Trainee
Education: CA, Diploma, LLB, B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree, M.A, MBA, PG (Relevant Disciplines)
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager & Insurance Trainee
Current Vacancies in
- Human Resource & Learning
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit, Control & Risk
- Legal, Secretarial & Compliance
- Sales & Marketing:
Sales & Marketing (Please choose ‘PR & Advertising’ option as Specialisation to apply for this position)
- Strategy, Information & Performance
- Underwriting & Reinsurance For more Vacancies kindly visit us again after few days!
Assistant Manager -Assessing :
- Required Qualification : Automobile/Mechanical Engineering Degree or DiplRequired Experience : zoma With Surveyors licence
- Required Experience : 3+ years experience in handling commercial vehicle Claims / Assessing / Accidental Repair. Excellent relationship management, analytical & negotiation skills also required to deal with commercial vehicle customers and repairers. Experience and understanding of commercial vehicle motor repair industry including latest repair techniques preferred. Experience in managing team of in house assessors preferred.
- Required Qualification : A degree or diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering or Graduate together with 3+ years relevant experience in automobile accidental repair industry. IRDA survey licence holders would be preferred.
- Required Experience :1-3 years experience in handling motor insurance claims / motor loss assessing either in an insurance company or as an independent surveyor or in Accident section of a reputed automobile dealer. Having knowledge of automobiles, economical repair practices, and motor insurance and allied areas. Should possess pleasing personality with good communication and negotiation skills. Should be hard working and focussed to achieve assigned targets.
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- National motor Supply chain
- Required Qualification : Graduate in any discipline or Diploma /Degree in Engineering in any discipline. Licentiate /Associate along with a exposure to overall motor claims Preferred:- Experience of body shop,/surveyor experience /back office operations for Motor claims with a good command over MS office skills specially MS excel
- Required Experience :5-7 years experience overall with preferably 5 years experience in General Insurance Industry. Experience in motor claims function with In-depth knowledge of the motor insurance market as a whole. Would be responsible for coordinating with the regional supply chain team for the motor supply chain function under the guidance of the national motor supply chain manager. Good analytical skills would be a pre-requisite.
- Required Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University.
- Required Experience : Fresher may apply but Candidates with prior general insurance claim experience would be given preference.
- Job Titles and reporting lines are indicative and may be changed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- No hard copies or documents should be sent.
- Communication will be sent to only those candidates who are found suitable in the preliminary scrutiny.
- Solicitation in any form by the applicant will lead to disqualification
- This is not an offer of employment but only an invitation for applications for various positions. SBI General Insurance Company Ltd. has the absolute discretion not to appoint any one for any of the positions.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application for the above vacancies is 31/01/2014.
Personal Traits expected from all the applicants:
- Enjoys and seeks out accountability for delivering expected results
- Consultative and open to discussion and challenge
- Willing to question and challenge the status quo
- Straightforward, honest, tells it ‘as it is’
- Is persuasive and influential
- Thinks ‘whole of business’, while still delivering results for own area of accountability
- Is entrepreneurial in approach; focuses on profitable growth and continuous improvement
- Tenacious and resilient
Skills expected from all the applicants:
- Ability and willingness to work in project mode for setting up systems, procedures and infrastructure in the chosen functional area and to take up active functional role subsequently.
- Good computer skills
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/01/2014
How to Apply: