Company Name: SBI General Insurance
Position: Assistant Manager & Insurance Trainee
Education: Degree/Diploma, LLB, B.E, B.Tech, MBA (Marketing/Finance), PG
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager & Insurance Trainee
Current Vacancies in
- Human Resource & Learning
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit, Control & Risk
- Legal, Secretarial & Compliance
- Sales & Marketing:
Sales & Marketing (Please choose ‘PR & Advertising’ option as Specialisation to apply for this position)
- Strategy, Information & Performance
- Underwriting & Reinsurance For more Vacancies kindly visit us again after few days!
- Required Qualification : Graduate from a recognized University.
- Required Experience : Fresher may apply but Candidates with prior general insurance claim experience would be given preference.
- Job Titles and reporting lines are indicative and may be changed at the sole discretion of the Company.
- No hard copies or documents should be sent.
- Communication will be sent to only those candidates who are found suitable in the preliminary scrutiny.
- Solicitation in any form by the applicant will lead to disqualification
- This is not an offer of employment but only an invitation for applications for various positions. SBI General Insurance Company Ltd. has the absolute discretion not to appoint any one for any of the positions.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application for the above vacancies is 26th Aug 2013.
Personal Traits expected from all the applicants:
- Enjoys and seeks out accountability for delivering expected results
- Consultative and open to discussion and challenge
- Willing to question and challenge the status quo
- Straightforward, honest, tells it ‘as it is’
- Is persuasive and influential
- Thinks ‘whole of business’, while still delivering results for own area of accountability
- Is entrepreneurial in approach; focuses on profitable growth and continuous improvement
- Tenacious and resilient
Skills expected from all the applicants:
- Ability and willingness to work in project mode for setting up systems, procedures and infrastructure in the chosen functional area and to take up active functional role subsequently.
- Good computer skills
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23/01/2014
How to Apply: