SBI General Insurance has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Service Executive/ Executive Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduatecanapply for the new recruitment notification from SBI General Insurance
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Customer Service Executive/ Executive Assistant on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||SBI General Insurance|
|Vacancy Name||Customer Service Executive/ Executive Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SBI General Insurance, Mumbai|
DETAIL OF SBI GENERAL INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT:
- Position Purpose Incumbent will be a part of Policy Servicing or Claims Servicing Team of the Company. S/he will be required to capture information and details from manual templates into software systems provided by the Company. S/he will be required to maintain highest standards of quality in documentation at an agreed productivity by adhering to processes laid down. S/he will also be required to develop, maintain, analyse and circulate all MIS relating to work and/or productivity.
- Key Responsibilities Timely & Accurate issuance of Insurance Policies/Endorsements of all products using Company prescribed software solutions and in the process laid out on time and ensuring quality of documents. Quality check, monitor pendency and defects on daily basis. Ensuring error free processing of documents at all levels. Register, process, follow-up on Claims for all products in Company prescribed manner. Delivering within agreed timelines; identification of issues, gathering all relevant information, interpretation of the facts and exploring all possible solutions. Scan images, generate receipts, give acknowledgements and issue other documents on formats and templates prescribed by the Company. Maintain databases, records, file papers, retrieve as required. Interact with Customers, Relationship Managers, Agents and such other related parties and support them on sales and service requirements. Maintain records of all activities, jobs, services rendered. Support the reporting authorities in maintaining office premises, vendor / supplier management and work-environment. Handling volumes in high pressure environments.
- Essential Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/Institution Good typing skills and orientation to modern word-processing and spreadsheet tools
- Preferred Insurance qualifications like Licentiate/Associate from Insurance Institute of India or any Diploma or Certification course from reputed University/Institution Proficiency in Word, XL, Power-point, Microsoft Access and work experience on different GI software platforms
- Experience : Essential Freshers may apply for this position. Preferred Work experience in a General Insurance or BPO company in Data Entry/Executive cadre in Policy Issuance or Claims Processes. Attributes Good communication skills – both in spoken and written format Aptitude for detail and thoroughness in job Behavioral Skills
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SBI GENERAL INSURANCE – CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY IN SBI GENERAL INSURANCE:
Interested candidates may apply on or befor 31/03/2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015