SBICAP Securities Limited walkin Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Arch, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Pharma, BCA, BDS, BHM, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 on March 3-4 2015 for Sales Executive/Officer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Arch, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Pharma, BCA, BDS, BHM, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from SBICAP Securities Limited.
Company Name: SBICAP Securities Limited
Position: Sales Executive/Officer
Education: Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Arch, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Pharma, BCA, BDS, BHM, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
We are proud of our lineage. SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings and State-of- the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalised, professional set ups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
The Company currently has in its fold a wide segment of clients including Banks, Financial Institutions, FIIs, Mutual Funds, Corporates, High Networth Individuals, Non-Resident Indians and Retail domestic investors. Its broking product range covers Institutional and Retail Equity, Derivativesi, Depository Participant services, On-Line trading and a wide variety of Third Party Distribution products.
- Generate Home Loan leads from open market and through different channels.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients for repeat business and referral/s
- Implement and develop sales activities to achieve target.
- Arrange loan events.
- Handle product queries and service issues.
- Meeting clients, verify documents, process file, co-ordinate for sanction / disbursement of loan, personalized service to clients.
- Ensure the achievement of given business target.
Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, B.Arch, B.B.A, B.Ed, B.Pharma, BCA, BDS, BHM, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
- Walkin Interview Date: March 3-4 2015
- Walkin Time: 10 AM
- Walkin Address: Shri Kirithika Chambers,No. 7 Kondi Chetty Street, Chennai-600001.