Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd is hiring FRESHERS for Analyst – Application Services profile
. He / She will be part of the Engineering Master Data team and will be responsible to manitain the quality of Engineering Data
. He / She would handle Data Quality Issues and help in improving the quality of Engineering Data
. He / She is responsible to manitain the Interface Engineering System has with other Systems (ERP, Manufacturing..etc)
. He / She would be responsible for handling Data Migration Projects for different Schneider Sites & Entities
. He / She would be responsible for defining the process for the Data Migration & also execution of the same.
. He / She would be responsible for visiting Schneider locations around the world, understand their current systems and propose the data migration plan for them to Windchill PLM.
. He / She would be the point of contact for the customer questions on Data Migration / Standardization.
. He / She would be responsible for driving the Change Management
Company Name: Schneider Electric
Position: Analyst Application Services
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
1. Candidate should be an Engineer (Mechanical Preferred) with about 1 to 2 years of overall experience in which atleast 6 months to 1 year of experience in PLM Domain.
2. Candidate should have good knowledge on PLM Concepts (Windchill PLM Preferred).
3. Candidate should have good communication skills since he would interact with customers a lot.
4. Candidate should have basic knowledge of Project Management with understanding of all the stage gate and deliverables.
5. Candidate should have basic knowledge of SQL & UNIX. Should be able to navigate and execute some basic commands
A . Windchill / Team Center / E-matrix / SAP PLM…etc
B. Windchill 8.0 or 9.0 / PDM Link
2. Project Management (Basics)
3. Mechanical Design Knowledge (Preferable)
4. SQL & UNIX (Basics)
5. Good Communication is a must.
6. Able to interact with customers Globally
7. French language will be an advantage
1. Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical engineering.
2. Overall 1 – 2 years of experience required.
3. Somebody having a background of Mechanical design who has transitioned to PLM support roll or vice versa is preferred
Have you ever dreamed of improving your bottom line while consuming less energy and without a power outage? We can help you solve this problem with solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green from plant to plug.
How to Apply: