Company Name: Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI)
Details of Post :
Sub: – SCI CONDUCTING WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR ELECTRICAL OFFICERS ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS OSV FLEET ON 15.05.2014 @ 1400 HRS AT SCI HO SITUATED AT 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI — 400 021
The eligibility criteria are as under. Also the candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned below.
- Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only) with at least one year sailing experience on the merchant vessels can be considered as Electrical Officer on INSA-MUI 1st year wages, provided he gives an assurance that he will report back to the SCI for next direct contract and in possession with DG approved ETO.
- Candidates with B.E. Electrical / B.E. Electronics and in possession with DG approved ETO with sailing experience of six months on merchant vessel, can be considered as Electrical Officer on INSA-MUI 1st year wages.
- The age limit for the candidates for Sr. no. 1 can be considered a maximum of 50 years on the date of interview and for Sr. no. 2 as 30 years.
Other requirements for selection of Electrical officers for our Fleet:-
- Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, INDOS No and PCC.
- Must have completed all required STCW courses including STSDSD from DG approved institutes.
- Must have technical qualifications as mentioned above.
- Must be medically fit for sea service by SCI empanelled doctors and as per present medical rules.
- Age limit for new recruitment will be followed strictly.
- Must be in possession of all required valid certificates for the rank.
- ETO course certificate should be DG approved.
- On selection day at given time all applicants to muster/gather at our 3rd floor FP Section.
- Designated Officers from FP Dept. Of SCI will be present in selection hall for selecting Electrical officers as per requirements.
- After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be published on website.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination depending on the availability of vacancy.
- After medical examination, medically fit Electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
- The name of the candidates selected and published on website does not give job guarantee. Candidates will be called for medical and posting as per requirement/Vacancy on the vessel.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on website will be valid for next six months from the date of publication.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.05.2014
How to Apply: