Company Name: Scooters India Limited
Position: Trade Apprentices
Details of Post :
Scooters India Limited is a premier automobile company having a turnover of around Rs.222 crore engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing of conventional and non-conventional fuel driven VIKRAM brand of 3-wheelers.
Scooters India Limited requires Trade Apprentices who have passed out ITI in last 02 years in following trades as per the detailed requirement tabulated below:
Interested Candidates should forward their application through registered post/ speed post clearly superscripting “APPLICATION FOR TRADE APPRENTICE TRAINING-2014” in the prescribed format to,
Scoooters India Limited
PO: Sarojini Nagar
APPLICATION AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of SIL.
- Please make sure to complete all fields, without leaving any fields blank. Incomplete fields may result in rejection.
- Make sure to clearly mention the name of the position applied for.
- Application not sent in prescribed format will not be considered.
- Last date of receipt of application form through registered post will be 21st day from the date of publication of advertisement of SIL website.
- Candidates passed out the desired examination prior to year 2011, need not apply.
- Stipend shall be as per Apprentices Act-1961.
- SIL has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short listing, taking into the requirements. Mere fulfillment of qualification requirements does not entitle candidate to be called for interview.
- SIL reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
- SIL reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the SIL.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview/outcome of interview.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/suppressed the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01/03/2014
How to Apply: