Company Name: Scooters India Limited (SIL)
Position: ERP Advisor
Education: CA/ICWA/Graduate/PG Diploma
Experience: 25 years
Details of Post :
Scooters India Limited (SIL), a public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India, engaged in manufacturing 3-wheelers under brand name “Vikram” with around Rs. 200 crores turnover is in the process of implementing a suitable ERP in the company. The Company is looking for suitable persons having expertise in ERP selection and full scale implementation for engagement on tenure basis and will be positioned at its corporate office at Lucknow.
- Name of the Post :ERP Advisor
- Qualification : A. CA/ICWA/Engineering Graduate from any recognized university or institute of repute. B. PG Diploma in Management from recognized institute or University will be as added advantage.
- Age : Not more than 65 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Must have minimum 25 years experience in IT Industry demonstrable achievement in PSU/automobile companies.
- Must have through experience of Business Functions. He should be competent and have successfully headed the ERP team in implementation of ERP.
- Applicant should have experience in end to end ERP implantation services across all phases – pre-implementation. Sourcing implementation, post-implementation for at least one ERP project in a company in India having a minimum turnover of Rs. 200 Crores as per audited account. Necessary documents to prove this shall be enclosed.
- The above eligibility criteria for the Applicant is indicative only and neither exhaustive nor in any particular order. SIL’s decision in strengthening these eligibility criteria will be final and binding on all applicants.
Tenure: The ERP advisor would be initially engaged for a period of 06 months and extendable up-to additional 01 year on performance review. The engagement would be subject to satisfactory performance of the advisor for the previous period as well as further requirement of SIL
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/03/2014
How to Apply: