Seagate Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ BS freshers 2015 for Test Engineering – Entry Level at Pune. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BS can apply for this job from Seagate.
Company Name: Seagate
Position: Test Engineering – Entry Level
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ BS
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data.Over the years the amount of information stored has grown from megabytes all the way to geopbytes, confirming the need to successfully store and access huge amounts of data. As demand for storage technology grows the need for greater efficiency and more advanced capabilities continues to evolve.
Seagate hiring “Test Engineering – Entry Level” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/BS graduates, Pune – March 2015
- Candidates should possess Four year Engineering degree.
- Strong work ethic with good verbal and written skills.
- The New Grad SQA will display a proven ability to understand Test principles, strong work ethic with good verbal and written skills, and the ability to function independently.
- A New Grad Test Engineer will also be able to follow the direction of the Senior Engineer on project tasks and follow through until completion.
- The principal responsibility for the New Grad Test Engineer is to learn as many different areas and functions of the LAB to expand their test knowledge; providing the foundation to grow into an effective Junior Engineer.
- The following are the responsibilities of a New Grad SQA Engineer.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: