Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resource Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ CS/ CWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Resource Person Job on or before 2-9/3/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Resource Person|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ CS/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2-9/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||(Contact Person – Mr. Kuldeep Thareja) School for Investor Education & Financial Literacy National Institute of Securities Markets NISM Bhavan, Plot No. 82, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400 703|
DETAIL OF SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (SEBI) RESOURCE PERSON RECRUITMENT:
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. SEBI empanels Resource Persons (RPs) with a view to outreach and widespread the reach of financial education to every district of India. SEBI invites applications from candidates resident in districts in Northern Eastern and Southern regions of India for empanelment as “Financial Education Resource Person” to be part of the financial education efforts of SEBI. The training and empanelment arrangement may be made by National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) on behalf of SEBI. List of districts which from which candidates are invited is as follows:
|Resource Person||Past working experience of at least three years||Post graduates in the field of commerce, economics, management, law, OR having professional qualifications such as CA/ CS/ CWA.||RPs shall be paid honorarium of R s 4,000/‐ In case the distance of the workshop is beyond 30 Km from place of residence then Rs.500/‐ shall be payable as conveyance, (subject to minimum number participants) on successful submission of claim along with the attendance sheet.||Existing/Retired teachers in Std X, XI, XII, Graduates and Post Graduate course of college, Retired Employees of central/state government/ various regulators/ PSUs and veterans from defense services.|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (SEBI)- RESOURCE PERSON POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2-9/3/2015.
- RP should neither be connected to any intermediary of securities market nor should promote commercial interest of any intermediary nor should be undertaking any securities markets related business activity on an individual or a proprietorship basis, nor any action have been taken by SEBI against him/her.
- The RP should have proficiency in English as well as local language of the district that he/ she is based in. RP should be willing to travel across the assigned area and conduct financial education workshops at various locations
- The RP should have good presentation and communication skills and should be competent enough to conduct presentation and workshop for any of the target groups.
- The RP must undertake to conduct at least 12 and utmost 52 workshops in a calendar year.
- The RP should have a good understanding of financial markets and financial products for the retail investor
- Candidates should be less than 65 years of age
- The RP should preferably own and be comfortable using audio visual aids like laptops etc.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training, pass any examination on completion of training and agree to sign terms and conditions and code of conduct before being Certified as SEBI’s Financial Education Resource Person.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESOURCE PERSON VACANCY IN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (SEBI):
- Candidates may take printout of the application form as attached below.
- Candidates need to attach a copy of their certificate of qualification, employment and experience of minimum 3 years with the application form. Any other additional information to be provided by attaching enclosure to the form.
- Existing teachers or employees should arrange to obtain necessary NOC from the employer
- Application forms not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- The application form should be filled up in CAPITAL LETTERS and in ENGLISH only.
- Candidates will ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in. The application as well as photograph will be duly signed by the candidate before submission of the application form.
- Applications which are incomplete, mutilated, illegible, received after the prescribed date and from ineligible candidates will not be considered. CANDIDATES SHOULD SATISFY THEMSELVES ABOUT THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING.
- NISM shall not entertain request from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- A check list has been drawn at the end of the form to make sure that a candidate remembers to provide all the relevant information in the form. Just put a tick (√) in the respective column of the checklist after completing the form.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, INTERVIEW, ASSESSMENT AND COMMUNICATION OF RESULT, THE DECISION OF NISM SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON THE CANDIDATES AND NO CORRESPONDENCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- Communication in respect of selection of Resource Persons mentioned in this advertisement will be sent only to successful candidates.
- Interested candidates who have the passion for spreading financial education should send their duly filled application form or scanned copies of application form, alongwith5 necessary certificates by email [email protected] to the below mentioned address.
- NISM reserve the right to accept application from eligible applicants post stipulated deadline as well. (Contact Person – Mr. Kuldeep Thareja) School for Investor Education & Financial Literacy National Institute of Securities Markets NISM Bhavan, Plot No. 82, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400 703 For any query or information contact: 022 66735178 / 66735115 / 66735100‐05
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2-9/3/2015