IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Code review and Penentration Testing
1. 5-10 years of industry experience in Web Applications Security Assessments
2. Strong Web application security experience with through understanding of application vulnerabilities, automated/manual testing, and remediation techniques.
3. Experience with application security architecture, Code Review, penetration testing and web services security.
4. Experience in the domain of application security for web-based applications with preferably exposure to .net, Java.
5. Must have experience of performing ethical hacking and tooling used for ethical hacking (proxies, backtrack etc).
6. Must have knowledge of the most important attack vectors from the OWASP Top
10 – Injection, Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a must.
7. Must have experience in Source Code Analysis tools like Appscan, OWASP Top 10 list etc.
8 .Provide recommendations for fixing application flaws
9. Exposure in Black box or White box testing is must.
Additional Good To Have Skills:
1. Good knowledge of security fundamentals, network/application protocols, topologies.
2. Understanding of application security guidelines/requirements from OWASP
3. Experience with Appscan
4. Prior development experience C, C++, Java or .net will be an additional advantage.
5. Security flaws in mobile application like ios and Android
15 or more years of education required
Required Skills – Technical and Non Technical
Web Applications Security Assessments
Penetration Testing And Vulnerability Analysis
To apply click here