Segate Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ BS freshers 2015 for Engineer-Entry Level at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BS can apply for this job from Segate.
Company Name: Segate
Position: Engineer-Entry Level
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ BS
Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data.Over the years the amount of information stored has grown from megabytes all the way to geopbytes, confirming the need to successfully store and access huge amounts of data. As demand for storage technology grows the need for greater efficiency and more advanced capabilities continues to evolve.
- Expect to achieve, or already have, a 2:1 honours degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline such as aeronautical engineering (or) electrical or electronic engineering
- A need to know how things work, a desire to fix them if they don’t and an urge to improve them!
- A passion for IT
- A keen interest in technology generally; a hunger to develop your knowledge of storage technology such that you fully understand our existing products and contribute to innovation in our new products
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills with a willingness to take ownership of difficult problems
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Willing to travel overseas
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: