Candidates should know to verify the backups for the Databases,TSM backup verify for QA Systems, Performing Backup and Restore and Trouble shooting job failures.
Handling customer requests to perform various DBA activities.
Company Name: iGATE
Position: Senior Systems Engineer
Education: Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Science
Experience: 2.00 to 4.00 years
Candidates should know to verify the backups for the Databases,TSM backup verify for QA Systems, Performing Backup and Restore and troubleshooting job failures
- Handling customer requests to perform various DBA activities
- Looking for UDB/DB2 DBA on UNIX/Linux/AIX platform ,who can verify the backups of the Databases, TSM backup verify for QA Systems, Performing Backup and Restore and Troubleshooting job failures handling customer requests to perform various DBA activities, and will be working on the break fix and Enhancement tasks and resolving database issues like:
- Log File full
- Typical backup failures
- DB2 services stopped or not functioning
- Blocking & Deadlocks
- Developing scripts for automating daily DBA tasks
- Performance Monitoring
- Review Daily Space Report and add space to database files as needed
- Look for New administrative log and/or DB2DIAG, LOG entries, DB13 LOG
- B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/B.Com ( 10+2+3 is mandatory , All Full Time, Minimum 50% throughout)
iGATE provides full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product & engineering solutions. In a crowded and intensely competitive marketplace for such offerings, we have built a reputation and core differentiating attribute around our unique Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and our distinctive philosophy of ‘Accountable for Clients’ Business’ powered by the iTOPS (Integrated Technology and Operations) platform, our multi-location global organization consistently delivers effective solutions to over 300 active global clients, including a large number of Fortune 1000 companies.
How to Apply: