Company Name: Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB)
Details of Post :
Office Attendant :
Name of the Posts: Office Attendant (Multipurpose)
Name of the Category:
- SC: 47 Posts
- OBC: 52 Posts
- UR: 76 Posts
Note : The Total Number of vacancies as also the Number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank and other related provisions. The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government guidelines at the time of finalization of result.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be the domicile of Haryana State and should have proficiency in Hindi language.
- Besides invitation of applications through this Advertisement, District wise / Category wise list of candidates shall also be called from respective Employment Exchanges / Sainik Boards.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (As on 01.04.2014)
- 10th Standard Pass
- Ex-servicemen, who have passed / obtained the Indian Army matriculation Certificate or corresponding certificate equivalent to 10th Standard in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 01.04.2014 of the Indian Union are also eligible for the post. Such candidates should have passed the language (Hindi) test from the concerned states.
AGE LIMIT : Above 18 years but below 28 years (As on 01.04.2014) i.e. candidates should not have born earlier than 03.04.1986 and later than 31.03.1996 (both days inclusive)
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
- Scheduled Caste Candidates by 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes Candidates by 3 years.
- In the case of Ex-servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECOs/SCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability 2 attributable to military service, relaxable by 3 years (in addition to the usual period of service in defence forces) subject to maximum age of 50 years as per Government guidelines.
- In case of ‘Person with Disability’ candidates: By 15 years for SC (including 5 (1) above) By 13 years for OBC (including 5 (2) above) By 10 years for General Category
APPLICATION FEE INCLUDING POSTAL CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
Application fee can be paid from 01.05.2014 to 15.05.2014 at our all Branches.
For SC/Person with Disability candidates: Rs.50/- For all others candidates : Rs.200/-
- The application fee shall be deposited through Fee Challan. Challan is available on our website www.hgb.co.in
- Candidates should download the Fee Challan Format from the Bank’s website www.hgb.co.in.
- After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the Fee applicable to them at any Branch of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank and should keep the ‘Candidate’s Copy’ of the Fee Challan with receipt of fees duly acknowledged thereon, with them for producing the same at the time of Written Examination / Interview along with the latest passport size photograph pasted on the Challan and signed across by the candidate. Candidates claiming fee concession should also enclose photocopy of the relevant category certificate, along with the paid Fee Challan.
Candidate should ensure that on deposit of fee, the Branch issues him / her receipt
which includes the following items:
- Name of Branch
- Branch Code No. /DPD Code
- Transaction ID Number /Scroll No.
- Deposit Date & Amount
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
- Applications already received / to be received by the Bank through Employment Exchanges / Sainik Boards or directly in response to the advertisement in the newspaper shall be short listed through a Committee constituted by the Chairman. However, Bank may also conduct written test for screening on pre-information to the candidates.
- Selection process shall be completed through the Written Examination / Interview to be conducted through the selection committee constituted as per Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (Appointment and Promotion of Officers and Employees) Rules, 2010.
- Lists of successful candidates for appointment to Office Attendant (Multipurpose) shall be prepared on the basis of ranking accorded to them in interview for Un-reserved, Scheduled Castes etc. separately.
- The number of selected candidates to be empanelled for recruitment shall be equal to the number of notified vacancies. In addition thereto, an additional panel of selected candidates not exceeding 50% of the notified vacancies as may be decided by the Board, with a minimum of two candidates for each category, shall be drawn up to meetexigencies in all categories.
SCALE OF PAY : Rs.5850-200/4-6650-250/5-7900-300/4-9100-350/3-10150 400/3-11350 and other allowances admissible as per Bank’s rules.
EMOLUMENTS : Selected candidates will be paid emoluments as applicable to
Subordinate Cadre Staff under various Rules / Awards / Settlement in force in the
employer Bank from time to time.
Note : DA, HRA and CCA will be payable as per rules depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules.
Place of Work :All Branches / Offices of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
PROBATION : Six months.
HOW TO APPLY : Each application in the format given at the end of this advertisement accompanied by copy of prescribed fee paid challan and copies of required attested certificates must be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2014” at following postal address :
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank,
Opp. Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road,
ROHTAK – 124 001 (Haryana)
The applicant/s whose names have already been sponsored by Employment Exchanges / Sainik Boards etc. need not to apply afresh and their eligibility norms shall be applicable as per prevailing norms.
Last date: Application completed in all respect should reach the above address on or before 20.05.2014 (5.00 pm). Any application received after the date will not be entertained.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications may be processed by a Computerised system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled in and contains no correction/alteration/overwriting.
- A candidate must fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS IN HIS/HER OWN HANDWRITING.
- Before applying, the and i date should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in taking decision on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in fee/age must enclose a certified copy of the certificate in support of his/her claim and should not send original certificate or testimonials.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- An application not accompanied by a relevant certificate/s where necessary, or requisite fee or not in a prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across, by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of written examination and/or interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of written test and/or interview, may lead to disqualifications.
- The above candidates should also produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. Advance copy of the application along with Photocopy of prescribed fee paid challan shall be sent to the above address, within the last date for receipt of application
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in Haryana where our Bank is operating should apply. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of centre/venue or a candidate(s).
- The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorised person/institutionOnly certified true copies of all certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the application. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Each application must be accompanied by : Copies of under mentioned certificates 10thStandard pass from an Educational Board recognised by the State Government and other skills required for specific jobsMarks sheet (year wise) showing specifically the subjects studied and Certificate/s in support of educational qualification A candidate belonging to SC/OBC category should attach a certified copy of certificate in this behalf. iv) SC/OBC certificates issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by Government of India. In case of OBCs, the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for other backward class in civil post and services of Government of India. OBC certificate should not be more than six months old as on the date of application.An ex-serviceman candidate has to enclose a copy of the discharge certificate, retirementorder and documentary proof of rank (substantive as well as acting) last/ presently held. Those who are still in defence service should submit 5
- certificate from Competent Authority that they will be relieved from defence services, in time, to enabl the candidate to report for duty in the event of selection to work for the Bank. Disability certificate issued by duly constituted Medical Board at District level incorporating therein the nature and extent of disability, in the case of Person with Disability candidates. Copy of Fee Challan Form through which requisite application fee has been deposited in favour of SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK – RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2014 is to be attached with application formAny resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts situated at Rohtak. Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidates. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit. Applications received after the last
- date will be rejected. Candidates with the following disability are eligible to apply for the category of persons with disability Blindness or low vision-persons who suffer from either of the following conditions. Total absence of sight.Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen in the better eye with correcting lenses) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse. Hearing impairment- Loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the
- conversational range of frequencies. iii. Locomotor disability or Cerebral Palsy-Persons who have a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity which causes an interference with normal functioning of the bones, muscles and joints.
- The candidate will have to arrange his own scribe at his own cost. v. The academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria. The scribe may be from any academic discipline. The scribe should possess less marks than the candidate and not more than 60% marks in his own academic stream. Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he did not fulfil any of the laid down eligibility criteria or suppresed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the written test. viii. Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 20, 2014
How to Apply: