Company Name: Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI)
Education:MEO Class IV (FG) Certificate of Competency
Details of Post :
Sub: – SCI CONDUCTING WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR FOURTH ENGINEER OFFICERS ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS OSV FLEET ON 16.05.2014 @ 1400 HRS AT SCI HO SITUATED AT 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD, NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI — 400 021
The eligibility criteria are as under. Also the candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned below.
The candidate should be holding MEO Class IV (FG) Certificate of Competency.
Other requirements for selection of Electrical officers for our Fleet:-
- Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, INDOS No and PCC.
- Must have completed all required STCW courses including STSDSD from DG approved institutes.
- Must have technical qualifications as mentioned above.
- Must be medically fit for sea service by SCI empanelled doctors and as per present medical rules.
- Must be in possession of all required valid certificates for the rank.
- On selection day at given time all applicants to muster/gather at our 3rd floor FP Section.
- Designated Officers from FP Dept. Of SCI will be present in selection hall for selecting Forth Engineer officers as per requirements.
- After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be published on website.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination depending on the availability of vacancy.
- After medical examination, medically fit Fourth Engineer officers will be allotted on our vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
- The name of the candidates selected and published on website does not give job guarantee. Candidates will be called for medical and posting as per requirement/Vacancy on the vessel.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on website will be valid for next six months from the date of publication.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.05.2014
How to Apply: