On 12/01/2017, Shipping Corporation of India Limited announced recruitment notification to recruit Graduate Marine Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Shipping Corporation of India Limited plans to recruit B.Tech candidates for the post of Graduate Marine Engineer. Shipping Corporation of India Limited is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Graduate Marine Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/02/2017.
Shipping Corporation of India Limited proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Shipping Corporation of India Limited before 06/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Shipping Corporation of India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Marine Engineer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||06/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Shipping Corporation of India Limited , Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Graduate Marine Engineer Post:
Candidates can Get the Graduate Marine Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Graduate Marine Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 31.01.2017 are also eligible to apply.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on 1st March 2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: 1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, excluding NEFT bank charges.|
|Procedure: Applications will be accepted online only from 09.01.2017 to 06.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 06/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Shipping Corporation of India Limited norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 09/01/2017 to 06/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|