Company Name: Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
Position:Trainee Electrical Officer
Education: B.E (Electrical/Electronics) or Diploma
Details of Post :
Trainee Electrical Officer :
Subject:SCI CONDUCTING WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICERS ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS FLEETS ON 12.02.2014 @ 11: 00 HRS. AT SCI HO SITUATED AT 245, MADAM CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN POINT. MUMBAI 400 021
The eligibility criteria are as under. Also the candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned below. :
- Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy and have sailed as chief artificer (power side only) and in possession with ETO but not having sailing experience on Merchant Ships can be considered as Trainee Electrical Officer with consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/‐for six months.
- Candidates with B.E. Electrical / B.E. Electronics and in possession with DG approved ETO without sailing experience can be considered as Trainee Electrical Officer with consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000 for six months.
- The age limit for the candidates for sr.no. 1 can be considered a maximum of 45 years on the date of interview and for Sr. no. 2 as 30 years.
- Other requirements for selection of Electrical officers for our Fleet:
- Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, INDOS No and PCC.
- Must have completed all required STCW courses including STSDSD from DG approved institutes.
- Must have technical qualifications as mentioned above.
- Must be medically fit for sea service by SCI empanelled doctors and as per present medical rules.
- Age limit for new recruitment will be followed strictly.
- Must be in possession of all required valid certificates for the rank.
- ETO course certificate should be DG approved.
- On selection day at given time all applicants to muster/gather at our 3rd floor FP Section.
- Designated Officers from FP Dept. Of SCI will be present in selection hall for selecting Trainee Electrical officers as per requirements.
- After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be published on website.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination depending on the availability of vacancy.
- After medical examination, medically fit Trainee Electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
- The name of the candidates selected and published on website does not give job guarantee. Candidates will be called for medical and posting as per requirement/Vacancy on the vessel.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on website will be valid for next six months from the date of publication.
Last date to apply : 12/02/2014