Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Gendrung with Bachelor Degree/ Ph.D holders
|Company name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||19.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of 01 (one) post of Gendrung on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs.5000/- under Ecclesiastical Affairs Department, Government of Sikkim
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
How to apply:
- Complete application form accompanied by (1) Attested copies of Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate (2) Shastri Degree Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate or Acharya Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate awarded by the University (3) Valid Local Employment Card issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, (4) Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate (5) Valid category certificate for BL/ST/OBC( Central List)/OBC (State List) /SC issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim (6) No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department in case of employed candidate in regular establishment under Sikkim Govt.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 19.12.2014.
- No application submitted after 03:00 p.m. on 19.12.2014 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. Application received after last date and also incomplete application forms without required documents will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant claiming the benefit of reservation should submit certificate of SC/ST /BL issued by the authorized officer and for OBC /MBC issued by the Officer authorized under Notification No. 3/WD/95.Dated: 06.06.1995.
- There will be a written examination and interview for the selection of suitable candidate. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz: Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 19.12.2014