Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Statistical Inspectors through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 18/SPSC/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Statistical Inspectors on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Vacancy Name : Statistical Inspectors
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : GANGTOK
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC), GANGTOK
Detail Of Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Statistical Inspectors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 14 (fourteen) posts of Statistical Inspectors on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3800/- under Department of Economics, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Government of Sikkim.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: a) Degree from a recognized University with Mathematics or Economics or Statistics as one of the main Subject.
- Other Qualifications: a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant rules of the State Government. b) Should have valid Employment Card.
- Duties of the post in detail: (a) Collection, tabulation and Compilation of data. (b) Report writing and analysis of data. (c) Designing Census/Survey.
- Age: Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31/05/2015. (in the case of Regular Government Servant, not more than 40 years and in the case of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ persons working under the State Government Departments and under NHPC, other Central Government Establishment or Undertakings in the State of Sikkim, local employees who are working in Banks, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayaka Missions University and employees engaged by IT in Common Service Centers as Computer Operators on Muster Roll/Adhoc/Substitute/ Contract/Work-Charged basis, not more than 50 years in terms of Notification No: M(3) P.III/74/Gen/DOP dated: 23.11.2012. The maximum age limit shall be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to B.L./S.T./S.C. candidates and four and three for OBC (Central List) and for OBC (State List) candidates respectively.
Selection Procedure For Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) – Statistical Inspectors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Statistical Inspectors Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC):
Candidate need not submit any documents however; the candidate should ensure that they are qualified on the date of application in all respect. Candidates will not be informed by the SPSC for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level. However, those candidates whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all candidates are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the post. Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount so deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03:00 p.m. on 15 th June 2015. No application forms submitted after 03:00 p.m. on 15 th June 2015 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. For the benefit of the candidates a DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSC Office. One stamp size photograph should be affixed in the application form in the space provided and an additional identical stamp size photograph with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form candidate should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. The candidates claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories for which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form. There will be a written examination and interview for the selection of suitable candidates. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz: Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled b y the Commission without notice.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 18/SPSC/2015.