Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) through recruitment notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/SPSC/2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Engineer (Civil) on or before 28/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Total No of Vacancy||208 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok|
DETAIL OF SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSC) JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 208 (two hundred and eight) posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay of Rs. 3800/- under Roads & Bridges Department, Government of Sikkim
- No of post : 208
- Minimum Educational : (a) Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) Qualifications from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Other requisites : (a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (b) Should have knowledge of any of the State Language viz. Nepali/Sikkimese Bhutia/ Lepcha/ Limboo. (c) Should have valid Local Employment Card. (d) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Duties of the post : Deal with the Civil Engineering works.
- Age : Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31st March, 2015. (in the case of Regular Government Servant, not more than 40 years and in the case of Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ persons working under the State Government Departments and under NHPC, other Central Government Establishment or Undertakings in the State of Sikkim, local employees who are working in Banks, Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim University, Vinayaka Missions University and employees engaged by IT in Common Service Centres as Computer Operators on Muster Roll/ Adhoc/ Substitute/ Contract/ WorkCharged basis, not more than 50 years in terms of Notification No. M(3) P.III/ 74/Gen/ DOP dated 23.11.2012.) The maximum age limit is relaxable by five years in the case of BL/ST/SC candidates and four and three years for OBC – Central List and OBC – State List candidates, respectively.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSC) – JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) VACANCY IN SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (SPSC):
- Applicant need not submit any documents, however the applicant should ensure that they are qualified on the date of application in all respect. Applicants will not be informed by the SPSC for any discrepancy or disqualification at personal level. However, those applicants whose forms are found to be incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected, so all applicants are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the post.
- Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the applicant himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10.30 am. To 03.30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051- SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. On 28th April, 2015. No application submitted after 03.00 pm. On 28th April, 2015 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. For the benefit of the applicants a DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the applicants in the SPSC Office. One stamp size photograph should be affixed on theapplication form in the space provided and one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form. Before filling the application form, applicant should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservation should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the box provided in the application form. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview. Admission at all the stages of examination for which applicants are admitted by the Commission viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice. The Commission will not entertain any application on review or RTI/Correspondence till the entire process of recruitment is complete.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/04/2015
Reference: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/SPSC/2015