Company Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Position: Graduate Teachers
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from local candidates having CTET/STET certificate for filling up of following posts of Graduate Teachers in Humanities, Biology and Mathematics under Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim through direct recruitment in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600/-.
- Name of the Post :
- GRADUATE TEACHERS HUMANITIES – 127 POSTS
- GRADUATE TEACHERS BIO – 99 POSTS
- GRADUATE TEACHERS MATHS – 126 POSTS
- No of Post : 352
- Qualification :i) Degree from a recognized University. ii) Degree from a recognized University with Hons for major language group i.e. Nepali, Hindi) iii) Sikkim State Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) certificate. iv) Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded the age of 30 years. v) For Government servant serving in other Govt. Department — 40 years. vi) For person working on Adhoc/ Contract/ Co-terminus – 45 years. Substituted vide corrigendum No. 617/DIR/HRDD/SE dated 05/04/2014.
- Age : The maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and BL candidates, four (4) years for MBC and three (3) years for OBC candidates, respectively
- Remuneration :Rs. 9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600/-.
Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. Last date for submission of filled-in application form is 30thJuly 2014. Application received after 03:00 P.M. of 30thJuly 2014 shall not be accepted. Date for issue of Admit Card will be intimated in due course of time. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview. On selection, the candidate should be willing to serve anywhere within the State of Sikkim.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.07.2014
How to Apply: