Skava hiring Software Developer Trainee
Company Name: Skava
Position: Software Developer Trainee
Education: BE/BTech, MTech
. Develop and deliver web-based applications on time and with very high code quality
. Work closely with creative team to ensure high fidelity implementations
. Debug and troubleshoot problems in live applications.
. Scope and draft a Technical Design Document and a Technical Requirements Document
. Create detailed technical requirements with architectural guidance on how to implement.
1. Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
2. 2013, 2014 passed out with above 70% aggregate
3. Knowledge in web application development.
4. Programming skills in Java, C , C++
1. Mobile web and mobile application development
2. Good understanding of UI Design Patterns
3. Third party API integration experience
6. Strong front-end development
Skava is one of the leading providers of mobile and omni-channel solutions to many of the top retailers in the US. The Skava platform powers mobile, tablet, desktop, social, and in-store solutions for these companies.
With over 250 employees throughout our offices in San Francisco, London, New York, and India, we are focused on creating the best shopping experiences for consumers regardless of what channel or device they use.
How to Apply: