SNAPDEAL Hiring B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A freshers 2015 for Application Engineer at New Delhi. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A can apply for this job from SNAPDEAL.
Company Name: SNAPDEAL
Position: Application Engineer
Education: B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
Experience: 0-2 Years
Location: New Delhi
Snapdeal was founded in February, 2010 and in a short span of four years, has become India’s largest online marketplace for businesses to reach sell their products to consumers nationwide, a model that the company pioneered in the Indian market. Our mission is to create life changing experiences for small businesses in India that account for 93% of India’s retail industry. We feature the largest selection of 5 million products in the e-commerce space in India across various categories like Apparel, Mobiles & accessories, Watches & bags, Electronics & cameras, Computers & Peripherals, Perfumes, Beauty & Health, Footwear, Home décor, Kitchenware amongst others. Snapdeal has received many global accolades including being featured in Digital 100: The World’s Most Valuable Global Private Tech Companies. Snapdeal.com has over 25 million subscribers and has a fan base of 2 million on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Snapdeal.com currently has around 50,000 unique businesses selling on the site, over 5 million unique products listed on the site and is delivering products to 5000 towns and cities across India. Snapdeal.com is run by a very young, dynamic & Innovative team of 1500 team members, and is backed by leading global strategic and financial investors including eBay Inc., Temasek, BlackRock, Premji Invest, Intel, Nexus Venture Partners, NEA-IndoUS Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Recruit Corp (Japan), Silicon Valley Bank, Myriad, among others. The company witnessed phenomenal growth in 2013-14, growing 600% from 2012-13 to 2013-14. Snapdeal has been leading the m-commerce revolution in India, with around 60% of its orders coming from mobile phones. Snapdeal’s one-of-a-kind proprietary logistics platform, SafeShip, provides a platform for logistics companies across India to cater to the fulfillment needs of merchants on the Snapdeal platform to ship products across the country in a seamless and trackable manner.
- Development of new dashboards that cater to changing business needs
- Fetching & structuring data to be displayed on these dashboards
- Build Excel models.
- Maintenance of these new dashboards
- Solving business facing unstructured problems.
- Can get an opportunity to be a part of business facing team
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Data structure & Algorithms
- Must have good knowledge any one of programming language (Python, Java, PHP)
- Written Test
- Multiple Technical interview rounds followed by HR round.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: