Snipp Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for QA Tester at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Snipp.
Company Name: Snipp
Position: QA Tester
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Snipp’s incentive marketing technology platform enables brands and retailers to drive customer engagement and purchase. We have a comprehensive suite of solutions including receipt processing, loyalty, rebates, contests & promotions, rewards, mobile messaging, data analytics and more.
1. Perform various types of testing such as Functional Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Testing, Exploratory Testing, Cross-Browser Testing, Web-accessibility Testing, Database Testing etc.
2. Create Test Plans, Test Cases and other Testing related documents as per the requirement of the project.
3. Assist in building a base of smoke tests to ensure applications and systems are functioning
4. Document defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to project team
5. Review technical documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and to mitigate risks
6. Coordinate with Developers for timely resolution of issues and work with a small lean technology team and share best practices and resources
7. Work in collaboration and coordination with India QA team.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
2. Detail oriented with strong analysis, problem solving and critical thinking skills
3. Should have a ‘Test to BREAK’ attitude
4. Basic knowledge on fundamentals of software testing concepts like SDLC and STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Ad-hoc Testing, Re-Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Testing, Database Testing, Functional and Non Functional Testing, Verification Testing, Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing
5. Ability to analyze ‘Functional Specifications’ in order to identify ‘Test Scenarios’
6. Should be able to develop and execute test cases during the testing stages of the application
7. Ability to work as a part of team as well as independently
8. Self-motivated to learn new processes and technologies independently
9. Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: