Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2015 – SECI/HR/202(18)/. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
Vacancy Name : General Manager
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.43,200 – 66,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi –
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SOLAR ENERY CORPORATION OF INDIA D-3, 1st floor, A – Wing (Religare Building), District Centre Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Detail of Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) General Manager Recruitment:
Solar Energy Corporation of India, is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Administrative Control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The Corporation is presently mandated to Own and Manage both grid connected and off-grid solar applications, Promote R&D, assist the Government in achieving JNNSM Objectives, Trading of Power, and Consultancy. The Corporation invites applications from Candidates working on Regular Establishments of Central Public Sector Undertakings for appointment on Deputation basis against the regular posts. The deputation will be initially for a period of one year extendable up to three years.
- Post: ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER (CONTRACTS)
- No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Pay Scale: `.43,200 – 66,000 (IDA) (E-7)
- Eligibility: 1. The candidate should be an Engineering Graduate. A post graduate degree in Engineering / MBA is desirable. 2. Having 16 years work experience in various technical and commercial functions preferably with Power Sector viz. Contract Management (end-to-end), planning, designing and execution of Projects and all incidentals for execution & commissioning. He / She should possess good analytical skills and should be well conversant with procurement procedures, policies and Government guidelines. Candidates familiar with Solar projects will have added advantage. 3. Candidates must be –a) Holding analogous post of `.43,200 – 66,000 (IDA Pattern) revised or `.18,500 – 450 – 23,900 (IDA Pattern) pre-revised / `.37,400 – 67,000 + GP `.8,700 (CDA Pattern) revised or `.14,300 – 18,300 (CDA Pattern) prerevised. or b) Presently working for minimum 5 years in pay scale of `.36,600 – 62,000 (IDA Pattern) revised or `.17,500 – 400 – 22,300 pre-revised / `.15,600 – 39,100 + GP `.7,600 (CDA Pattern) revised or `.12,000 – 16,500 (CDA Pattern) pre-revised.
- Age: Maximum 50 years as on closing date
Selection Procedure for Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager Vacancy in Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) :
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format (attached below) through proper channel along with copies of last 5 years Annual Confidential Reports on or before 10th July 2015 on the above address. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied by the ACRs will be rejected and no correspondence on the same will be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment 2014 – SECI/HR/202(18)/.
How To Apply :-