SolarWinds is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Tester profile
. Test one or more products based on test documentation and communicate with development
. Test on multiple platforms and databases
. Ensure that projects are delivered on time with high quality
. Participate in preparation of test documentation (test strategy and test cases)
. Perform functional, regression, scalability, stress, and performance testing
. Assist customer support in analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team
. Work in a small dynamic team with good career opportunities
Company Name: SolarWinds
Position: Associate Tester
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. 0-2 Years experience in Testing.
2. B.E, B.Tech (Electronic, Computer, Information Technology), M.C.A or Equivalent.
3. Strong Academic Background (70 % and above without any arrears)
4. Strong problem solving, Analytical Skills and debugging skills
5. Must be a quick learner and should have passion towards learning
6. Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
7. Solid understanding of the overall SDLC processes
8. Excellent communication skills
Since our founding in 1999, SolarWinds’ (NYSE: SWI) mission has been to provide purpose-built products that are designed to make IT professionals’ jobs easier. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges – whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage or virtualization.
How to Apply: