Company Name: Sonus Networks
Position: Software Engineer Role
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. Design and Development of EMS/NMS features using Java/J2EE technologies
2. Work with all stake holders to understand requirements
3. Prepare Design Document and other relevant artifacts
4. Ensure that the design and development work is reviewed. Contribute by reviewing others work as well.
5. Ensure high quality delivery and adherence to processes
1. Experience in EMS/NMS product development
2. Overall understanding of EMS/NMS, SNMP and Networking concepts.
3. Strong foundation in OOAD, data-structure and algorithms
4. Strong Development skills in JAVA (threading/thread pooling, RMI, JMX, JAXB/JAXP, JDBC, J2EE)
5. Good experience with Oracle and SQL.
6. Working experience using Solaris or Linux operating systems.
7. BE/ME/MS in Computer Science, IT or a related field.
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills
9. Self-starters, capable of operating with minimal supervision to solve problems.
10. 1 to 3 Years of Experience
Sonus is a leader in IP networking with proven expertise in delivering secure, reliable and scalable next-generation infrastructure and subscriber solutions. With customers in over 50 countries across the globe and over a decade of experience in transforming networks to IP, Sonus has enabled service providers and enterprises to capture and retain users and generate significant ROI. Sonus products include session border controllers, policy/routing servers, subscriber feature servers and media and signaling gateways. Sonus products are supported by a global services team with experience in design, deployment and maintenance of some of the world’s largest and most complex IP networks.
How to Apply: