South Central Railway (SCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Central Railway (SCR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Young Professionals. Walk in Interview will be held on 13.02.2015 at 08.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||South Central Railway (SCR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 posts|
|Walk in date for this job||13-02-2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Medical Director, Central Hospital, Lallaguda, South Central Railway, Secunderabad|
DETAIL OF SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SCR) SENIOR RESIDENT RECRUITMENT:
South Central Railway Walk-in-Interview for engagement of Senior Residents in Central Hospital, Lallaguda / Scunderabad. Walk in Interview will be held on 12th February 2015.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2015 – Manager Vacancy – 25,000 –
No of vacancies
12 (General Medicine – 02, General Surgery – 02, Obstetrics &Gynaecology – 02, Radiology – 02, Opthomology – 02, Dermatology – 02)
33 years for Post graduates; 35 years for Post Doctoral Degreeholders; Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Educational Qualifications: a) Post graduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government. b) If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in concerned specialty, will be considered. c) Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma must have passed on or before 01.01.2015.
- Scale of Pay:For Senior Residents having post graduate degree -> Rs. 18,750/- + 6600 GP + 25 % NPA in the first year. Rs. 19,510/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the second year. Rs. 20,300/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA in the third year. For Senior Residents with only PG Diploma -> The above amount shall be reduced by Rs. 325/- per month and the same will be reduced by Rs. 650/- per month if without Diploma/PG Degree.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SCR) – SENIOR RESIDENT POST:
- Written Test on 13.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALK IN PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR RESIDENT VACANCY IN SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY (SCR):
Walk-in-Interviews will be held on the following dates for appointment of Sr. Resident in the following specialties for a period of one year in Central Hospital, Secunderabad , South Central Railway
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job 13-02-2015
Venue : Office of the Medical Director, Central Hospital, Lallaguda, South Central Railway, Secunderabad