South Eastern Railway invites application for the recruitment of Group-`C`/ Group-`D` with Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI holders
|Company name||South Eastern Railway|
|Qualification||Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs.5200 – 20200/- p.m.|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Application Last date||15.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Applications on good quality A-4 size plain paper using one side only in the prescribed format (as at Annexure-1) to this Notification are invited from the citizens of India for filling up 02(Two) posts in Group ‘C’ categories in scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay –Rs.1900/- or Rs.2000/- and 10 (Ten) erstwhile Group –‘D’ posts in various categories in scale Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay – Rs.1800/- against Scouts & Guides Quota 2014-15 over South Eastern Railway from the eligible and meritorious Scouts & Guides candidates having Scouting/Guiding Qualification as prescribed below:-
|Post||Scale of Pay||No. of posts||Educational qualification||Age (as on 01.01.2015)|
|Group-`C`||Rs.5200 – 20200/-
with corresponding Grade
Pay- Rs.1900/- or
Minimum Matriculation or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate. The stipulation of 50% marks is not applicable having higher than Matriculation Qualification and SC/ST candidates.
FOR TECHNICAL CATEGORIES:-
Passed out Act Apprenticeship/ITI. Certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
|UR : 18 – 30 Years
OBC : 18 – 33 Years
SC/ST : 18 – 35 Years
|Rs.5200 – 20200/-
with corresponding Grade
|10||10th pass or ITI or equivalent or NAC (National
Apprenticeship Certificate) granted by NCVT.
|UR : 18 – 33 Years
OBC : 18 – 36 Years
SC/ST : 18 – 38 Years
How to apply:
- The format of application given at Annexure-1 should be neatly typed or handwritten either in English or Hindi on A-4 size paper. Two passport size recent coloured photographs (without coloured glasses/sunglass/cap on the head) one without signature and one duly signed by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer be pasted in the specified space on theapplication form.
- Two passport size recent photographs (same as affixed in the application form) duly signed on the top should be clipped along with the application form.
- Left thumb impression (LTI) must be carefully embossed in the relevant box provided in the bottom of last page. The LTI must bear distinct ridges and should not be blurred or smudged.
- All the photocopies of certificates in support of age, caste, (where applicable), educational qualification, Scouting Qualification, other qualification etc. should be self-attested by the candidate & enclosed along with the application form.
- Copies of participation certificates and membership certificates for the last three consecutive years in the recent past and continuation certificate as active member should be countersigned by State/District Commissioner (Scouts) for Scout Wing and State/District Commissioner (Guides) for Guides Wing and should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Examination Fee: 1. The examination fee for unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD (PH) & Women, Minority Communities and Economically Backward Classes/Sections are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- The decision of the South Eastern Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidate and the decision of the South Eastern Railway Administration in connection with panel will be final.
- There is no community reservation against Scouts & Guides quota recruitment. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should enclose necessary certificate for upper age relaxation and also further reservation benefit subject to their appointment on Railway.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NOCORREPSONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- No refund of Examination Fee will be made
Number of enclosures to be attached (Compulsory):
- Attested copies certificates in support of age/caste/educational qualification/ ScoutingGuiding qualification certificate.
- Certificate from the group leader to which attached and post held from time to time events attended as given in the application and other qualification/curriculum activities, if any and waival of payment of examination fee.
- Two passport size photographs (same as affixed in the application form) duly signed on the top should be clipped along with the application form.
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 23cms x 10cms with name in full and complete present address should be written clearly thereon with Rs.5/- postage stamp affix on each.
- Bank Draft/IPO amounting to Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred) only to be drawn in favour of the FA&CAO, S. E. Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700043. (in case of candidate belonging to UR/OBC community).
- In case of serving candidate, “No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be attached.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB