South Eastern Railway (SER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Eastern Railway (SER)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Job Apprentice Trainee on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway (SER)|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||663 Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||8/6/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Workshop Personnel Officer, South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur District, Paschim Medinipur, pin code- 721301, West Bengal|
Detail Of South Eastern Railway (SER) Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:
South Eastern Railway headquartered Kolkata, has published a notification for filing up 663 posts of Apprentice Trainees for different trades. All young aspirants who want to make career with Indian Railways in future may apply for this apprentice training through sending application in prescribed format before last date.
It is a great opportunity for all ITI holders to explore their skills on such a big platform so don’t miss this prominent vacancy and apply it ASAP. Other eligibility and qualification details about this advertisement is as following,
Apprentice training details:
|Name of organization||South Eastern Railways|
|No. of posts||663|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Name of post||Apprentice Trainee|
Workshop wise post details
|Name of Workshop||No. of Positions|
|For Kharagpur Workshop||169|
|For S&T(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|For Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||80|
|For DR. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur||93|
|For Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur||40|
|For C&W Depot/ Chakradharpur||50|
|Foe Engineering Workshop/SINI||31|
|For Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|For Sr. DEE/ ADRA||11|
|For Flash butt welding plant/ jharsuguda||25|
- Education qualification: All job seekers who are fascinated about this vacancy must have following qualifications- Candidate should have valid matriculation certificate from recognized board or institute with minimum 50% marks. Candidate must have ITI certificate in concerned Trades from affiliated to NCVT organizations.
- Application fees An application fees for unreserved and OBC candidates who are applying for this recruitment process is 100/-RS only and all candidates of following categories are exempted from application fees SC/ST PWD FEMALE Economically weaker Backward class candidates An application fees for this recruitment is only receive trough DD or Postal order in favour of the FA&CAO, S. E. Railway/Garden Reach, payable at Kolkata.
- Stipend: All selected candidates will receive good amount stipend according to apprenticeship ACT, 1961 and according to current pay commission.
Selection Procedure For South Eastern Railway (SER) – Apprentice Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/6/2015
- All contenders for Apprentice training will be selected after screening of marks obtained in matriculation level.
How To Apply For Apprentice Trainee Vacancy in South Eastern Railway (SER):
- All job hunters can apply for this vacancy by sending application in prescribed format either hand written or typed.
- First of all download the format of application from official website of www.serailway.gov.in.
- Type application according format on MS-Word and take printout of the same.
- Fill the form properly according to your certificates.
- Affix your resent pass port size photo.
- Attach all relevant documents with application form along with demand draft or postal order.
- Put all papers in A4 size envelope and seal it properly.
- Super scribed the envelope as “Application for Training under Apprenticeship Act”. And send it to following address.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur District,
Paschim Medinipur, pin code- 721301, West Bengal
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/6/2015.