Company Name: South Indian Bank Limited
Details of Post :
- No. of vacancy : 2
- Minimum Qualification a) Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Age: Not more than 26 years as on 31.08.2013.
- Application fee Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST, to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
- Probation : 6 months. Confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
- Salary : As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry
- Mode of selection : Written Test and Interview
- Likely Centre for test : Shillong
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Candidates having permanent address in the state of Meghalaya for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- Application (Passport-size photograph pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL MARK LISTS AND CERTIFICATES TO PROVE QUALIFICATION AND AGE WOULD BE REJECTED.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which was used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right/ entitlement on the candidate for being called for written test / interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Application should be neatly handwritten/typewritten and should be complete in all respects.
- If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PRO. CLERKS” and send to “Dy. General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office- Kolkata, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016”, so as to reach on or before 05-04-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05-04-2014
How to Apply: