Company Name: South Indian Bank Limited
Position: Probationary Clerks
Education: 10th, +2, Graduate
Details of Post :
The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tamil Nadu for filling up vacancies of Pro.Clerks for the branches/offices in Tamil Nadu state
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website
www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be through the registered email id.
Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 6.0 to 9.0 for the Registration of applications.
- Minimum Educational Qualification 10th: Minimum of 60 % marks 12th / plus two : Minimum of 60% Marks Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates.
- Age Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31.12.2013. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1988 and on or before 01.01.1994. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Other Requirements Candidates having permanent address in the state of Tamil Nadu for more than 5 yrs, and are proficient in local language apart from English language only are eligible to apply.
PROBATION PERIOD: The period of probation is for 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
SALARY: As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
- PRO.CLERK Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
- General Category Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 100/-
HOW TO APPLY
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com for a period of 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014.
- Photograph :
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be used.
- Make sure that the picture is taken in a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be accepted. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 110 x 140 pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb
- Signature :
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen and then the same should be scanned.
- The applicant should put his signature himself and it should not be copied by someone else.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- At the time of the examination, if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script does not match the Signature on the Call Letter, he/she will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 110 pixels
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50Kb.
- Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.01.2014
How to Apply: