South Indian Bank (SIB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Indian Bank (SIB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Probationary Clerks Job From 18.2.2015 To 23.02.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Clerks|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 7,200-19,300/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Experience Next Generation Banking The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office : Thrissur,Kerala|
DETAIL OF SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB) PROBATIONARY CLERKS RECRUITMENT:
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website HUwww.southindianbank.comUH. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website including the hall ticket for the written test.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Probationary Clerks||100 Post||10th : Minimum of 60 % marks 12th / plus two : Minimum of 60% Marks Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 60% marks.||Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300||Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31.12.2014. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1989 and on or before 01.01.1995. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB)- PROBATIONARY CLERKS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.02.2015.
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting.
- Online Test and Personal interview.
- General Category Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category Rs. 100/-
Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challanform generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Photograph : – A recent passport size colour photograph should be used. – Make sure that the picture is taken in a light-coloured, preferably white, background. – Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be accepted. – Dimensions 140(Height) x 110(Width) pixels. – – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Signature : – The applicant should sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen and then the same should be scanned. – The applicant should put his signature himself and it should not be copied by someone else. – The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. – At the time of the examination, if the Applicant’s signature on the answer script does not match the Signature on the Call Letter, he/she will be disqualified. – Dimensions 110(Height) x 140(Width) pixels – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50Kb
Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate.
- Use the challan form and remit the application fees in any of the branches of The South Indian Bank Ltd. Please keep the candidate copy of the challan form for future reference. Please note that hall tickets for the written examination will be generated for only those candidates who remit the application fees. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
- Keep a copy of the application print –out for future reference.
- Hall tickets and information hand out for the written examination/interview can be down-loaded / printed from our Web-site Hwww.southindianbank.comH soon after the last date for remitting application fee and will not be sent seperately.
- Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and Uno correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application not fulfilling anyU of the aboveU will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROBATIONARY CLERKS VACANCY IN SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB):
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website Uwww.southindianbank.comU for a period of 18.02.2015 to 23.02.2015. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting the application form. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.02.2015