South Indian Bank (SIB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from South Indian Bank (SIB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Probationary Clerks on or before 14/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Clerks|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- DELHI, PB NO. 5729, DOOR NO. 1/18-20, WHITE HOUSE,(2ND FLOOR), RANI JHANSI RD, NEW DELHI – 110 055|
DETAIL OF SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB) PROBATIONARY CLERKS RECRUITMENT:
The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for Branches in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi/NCR, Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir under Bank’s Delhi Region. Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website HUwww.southindianbank.comUH. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
- Total No of post : 35
- Minimum Educational Qualification Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+ (3/4) course securing at least 60% marks from 10th standard onwards. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Age Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2014.Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Other Requirements Candidates having permanent residence in the respective states/UT or those who have been residing in that state/UT at least for a period of last 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
For General Category Rs. 400/- & For SC/ST category Rs. 100/-. Application fee should be paid as Demand Draft favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’ payable at Delhi. Candidates are requested to write down their application Reference ID and Name on the back side of the Demand Draft before sending it to the below mentioned address along with the system generated application form and other documents
- Online registration – opening from 04.02.2015
- Online registration – closure on 14.02.2015
- Last date for receipt of application(system generated),with Demand Draft and other documents 21.02.2015
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB) – PROBATIONARY CLERKS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/02/2015
- Written Test and Personal interview.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for written test/interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and Uno correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply. Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at a later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons what so ever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75, 000 -/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROBATIONARY CLERKS VACANCY IN SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB):
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website Uwww.southindianbank.comU for a period from 04.02.2015 to 14.02.2015. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the OnlineApplication Form is correct before submitting theapplication form. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application. Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature Photograph Image: – Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. – Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. – Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. – Dimensions 140(height) x 110(width) pixels. – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpeg format.
- Signature Image: – The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen and then it should be scanned to the system. – The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. – The signature will be affixed in the Call Letter and wherever necessary. – If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified. – Dimensions 110(height) x 140(width) pixels – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb and should be in jpeg format.
- Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. Keep a copy of the application form for future reference. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate. Therefore candidates are requested to give a valid e-mail Id at the time of online registration.
- The link for reprinting the application from the website will be available till 21.02.2015. The print out of the application should be sent to the address given below along with following documents. a. Xerox copy of SSLC/10th certificate. b. Xerox copy of Plus 2 / Pre Degree / 12th certificate. c. Xerox copy of Degree mark lists and certificates. d. Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (for General Category)/Rs. 100/-(for SC/ST category) favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. Payable at Delhi. e. Copy of Caste certificate from a competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates. f. Copy of Documentary proof for verifying the residential status. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE WOULD BE REJECTED.6) Please submit the application in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – …… (please fill in)……..” for ……. State/UT and send to “GENERAL MANAGER, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- DELHI, PB NO. 5729, DOOR NO. 1/18-20, WHITE HOUSE,(2ND FLOOR), RANI JHANSI RD, NEW DELHI – 110 055” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age, documentary proof for the residential status and Demand Draft favouring The South Indian Bank payable at Delhi.
- The hall ticket for the written examination can be downloaded / printed from our Web-site www.southindianbank.com soon after the last date for the receipt of the application at our office and will not be sent separately.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/02/2015