Company Name: South Western Railway
Position:Electrician & More Vacancies
Details of Post :
Electrician & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for engagement of Act Apprentice in Carriage Repair South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-580 020, under Apprentices Act 1961 from eligible candidates.
Name of the Post :
- Ref A/C Mechanic
Eligibility for Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen.
- Out of 333 slots 3% of total number (i.e 10 slots) of Apprentices to be trained are reserved for Physically Handicapped persons under the following physical standards as per the provisions of Schedule-II of Apprenticeship manual and Railway Board’s letter No.E(MPP)2003/6/14 dated 09.12.2003.
- Out of 333 slots 3% of total number (ie 10 slots) of Apprentices to be trained are reserved for ex-servicemen, their children and children of armed forces personnel as per Railway Board instructions vide RBE No.101/2006.
- Standards of fitness for the Physically challenged candidates:- Only Loco motor or Cerebral palsy (OH) who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability and Hearing Handicapped having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency are eligible to apply.
- (i) For Loco motor or Cerebral palsy (OH):- 1) Fitter:- Lower limb partially damaged from one side can join. 2) Turner: – Lower limb partially damaged from one side can join. 3) Machinist: – Only small finger damaged can join. 4) Welder :- A person without leg and without three finger of one hand can be accommodated 5) Electrician: – Partially lower limb candidates can be accommodated. (ii) Low vision:- “Person with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive corrections but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- A physically handicapped person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority ( i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government ). (Authority RBE No.213/03 dated 09.12.2003 issued under CPO/SWR Serial Circular No.230/2003 dated 31.12.2003/22.01.2004). Otherthan above mentoined Physically Handicap candidates should not apply and they will be rejected at any point of engagement.
- The candidates who wants to avail the benefit of reservation in Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of armed forces must submit discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-Servicemen they must submit discharge certificate of his/her parent.
Age limit : a) Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not to have completed 24 years of age as on 11.04.2014. b) There will be an Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational qualification: Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) and I.T.I. certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Where to submit the applications: The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Welfare Section of the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-58 0020 (KARNATAKA), on all the working days i.e. from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs. or send by ORDINARY POST only to the above said address duly superscribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop -20, Training Notification No. 01/2014. Applications received through RPAD/Courier will not be entertained.
The last date for submission of application is 10.05.2014 at 17.00 Hrs. Applications received after the due date is liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.05.2014
– See more at: http://government-jobs.fresherslive.com/south-western-railway-recruits-electrician-vacancies/#sthash.x2O97rjM.dpuf – See more at: http://government-jobs.fresherslive.com/south-western-railway-recruits-electrician-vacancies/#sthash.x2O97rjM.dpuf
How to Apply: