Southern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioners through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Southern Railway.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Practitioners. Walk in Interview will be held on 20 Jul 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Southern Railway
Vacancy Name : Medical Practitioners
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 17 Post
Salary : Rs. 55,000-75,000/- p.m
Job Location : Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20 Jul 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Southern Railway, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli
Detail of Southern Railway Medical Practitioners Recruitment:
- Super Speciality Cardiac Surgeon/ Railway Hospital, Perambur /1 post Qualification: The candidates should have passed M Ch (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or equivalent and registered with the Indian Medical Council. One year experience in the respective Super Speciality is desirable.
- Speciality Gynecologist/ Railway Hospital, Madurai /1 post Qualification: The candidates should possess Post graduation degree in Gynecology or equivalent and registered with the Indian Medical Council. One year experience in the respective Super Speciality is desirable. Pay Scale : Rs. 75000
- GDMO / Trichy Division /08 Posts , Madurai Division/ 02 Posts , Palghat Division/02 Posts ,Salem Division/01 Posts , Trivandrum Division/02 Posts Qualification:The candidates should be MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council One year experience is desirable. Pay Scale : Rs. 55000
The Place of interview :Trichy /Chennai /Palghat
Age : Not completed more than 50 years on 01.01.2015
Selection Procedure for Southern Railway – Medical Practitioners Post:
- Written Test on 20 Jul 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Practitioners vacancy in Southern Railway:
- Candidate may download the application and submit the application on the date of walk-in interview along with self attested Xerox copies of the certificates.
- Venue , Date & Time of Interview
- For Trichy & Madurai Candidates , 20/07/2015 from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Control Office Meeting Room at Divisional Railway, Managers Office, Thiruchirapalli Division, Souther Railway, Trichy.
- For Palghat and Trivandrum Candidates , 21/07/2015 from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Divisional Railway Hospital, Souther Railway,Hemambika Nagar, Railway Colony, Olavakode, Palakkad , Kerala.
- For Chennai and Salem Candidates, 22/07/2015 from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- Office of the Chief Medical Director , Souther Railway, Medical Department, Moore Market Complex-IV Floor, Park Town, Chennai-600 003.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20 Jul 2015
Southern Railway, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli