* We are in search of outstanding and energetic professionals with specialization in M.B.A-Finance, M.Com, M.F.M & MS-Finance for our various Divisions.
* Understand corporate actions reporting for various exchanges.
* Build out specs for web-crawlers for each exchange.
* Monitor exchange coverage in terms of securities.
* Collect various fields for corporate actions
* Candidate should possess necessary skills to critically investigate Corporate Financial statements, have good communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.
* Good key board skills and ability to work with MS-Office and experience in internet browsing is an added advantage.
* Should be willing to work in any shift at Hyderabad.
Company Name: S&P Capital IQ
Position: Off-Campus Drive for Jr. Research Associate Freshers
Education: M.B.A-Finance, M.Com, M.F.M & MS-Finance
> Written Test – July 13th
> Technical Interview – July 14th
If candidate is through in the Final Technical Interview, offer letter will be issued.
> Written shortlisted candidates should be prepared to stay for the next day for technical interview.
> Formal dress is mandatory for all candidates
> Carry a copy of updated resume, recent photographs
> College ID card is compulsory
S&P Capital IQ is a leading global investment and financial information solutions provider. The S&P Capital IQ Platform, our unique combination of global private and public market data and software applications, is used by over 4200 leading financial institutions to draw deep market insights, generate better ideas, optimize relationships, and simplify workflow. The Hyderabad Research team powers the platform with all the required data and the tech team develops the tools that help research and workflow management.
Walkin Date : 13th & 14th July 2013 i.e. Saturday & Sunday
Time: RISE India (Auditorium) @ 08.30 AM
RISE Groups of Institutions Valluru (v),
How to Apply: