Spices Board of India conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Trainees for MBA holders on December 15, 2014
|Company name||Spices Board of India|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||December 15, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
- Tenure & Nature of training : Two years and is required to undergo training at any office of the Board, across India
- Leave eligibility : One day per month
- Date & time of interview : 15th December 2014 at 10.30 a. m.
- Venue of Interview : Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By pass, Cochin – 2
- Duration of the training is two years i.e. up to……….. However, the initial period of training shall be up to ……..(one year) and extension of the training for the remaining period shall be based on review of performance. The training shall stand terminated on completion of the tenure, without the need for a separate termination order.
- The Trainee shall have to attend the office six days in a week from 09.00 am to 5.30pm at a stipend of Rs.20000/- per month.
- If the Board is not satisfied with the performance of the Trainee, the Board reserves the right to terminate the training without any advance notice.
- She/He shall not leave the Board during and/or in the middle of the training period. However, if she/he intends to do so, she/he shall give one month’s notice/stipend to the Board. However, training certificate will be issued only on completion of at least one year tenure of the training.
- The Trainee will be eligible for one day leave of absence per month during the period of training. For availing additional leave, pro-rata deduction will be made from the monthly stipend.
- She/He has to undergo training under the control of Director (Marketing) .
- Her/His selection as ‘Market Research trainee’ is subject to meeting the eligibility criteriaof Marks and production of Degree Certificate within two months or on announcement of results whichever is earlier. If she/he fails to do so, her/his training will be terminated. Monthly stipend will be paid only after production of Certificate or Mark list.
- The trainee shall submit consolidated report on training received, once in three months as soft copy.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 15.12.2014
Venue :Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By pass, Cochin – 25