Spices Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MBA/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for thisProject Trainees. Walk in Interview will be held on12/01/2015 at 10 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Spices Board of India|
|Vacancy Name||Project Trainees|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MBA/PGDM/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Spices Board of India, Office of Director (ITD&P), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030|
Detail of Spices Board of India Project Trainees Recruitment:
Spices Board India, the nodal organization for the development and world-wide promotion of the spice industry, under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India has made formidable new thrust and added new directions to ensure long term growth of the industry on a long term basis. The Board is implementing an ambitious project to ensure the traceability of chillies produced in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for better market reach and price realization of the farmers.
The Board aims to train young talented graduates possessing good communication and management skills to be associated with this programme. The Trainees will be responsible for the overall monitoring and evaluation of the project, regular visits to the field, communicating with the farmers and providing assistance and submission of regular reports on the execution of the project,
- Location : Spices Board RO, Guntur/ Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should be willing to travel anywhere in India; Travel and accommodation allowances as per eligibility will be provided by the Board.
- Essential : Post graduation in Management, Agriculture, Agri Business, Social work or related fields with 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution Computer proficiency with knowledge in MS Office, SPSS etc. (Preferably certified by a recognized institute). Proficiency in Hindi, English and Telugu
- Age : Not more than 30 years as on 01/10/2014 .
- Stipend : Rs.15000/- per month.
- Tenure : Three years from the date of joining
- Leave eligibility : One day per month
- Date & time of interview : 12th January 2015, 10 A.M
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India – Project Trainees Post:
- Written Test will be held on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Trainees Vacancy in Spices Board of India :
On selection, the trainee shall execute an agreement in stamp paper (worth Rs.100/-) on the terms and conditions. Eligible candidates may appear for the walk in test/interview with their resume, passport size photograph, original certificates (proof of age, education and experience if any) and a set of attested photocopies of the same on the day of the walk-in test/ interview. Interested candidates may walkin on 12/01/2015 at Office of Director (ITD&P), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/01/2015
Venue of Interview : Office of Director (ITD&P), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030.