Company Name: Spices Board of India
Details of Post :
- Educational Qualification : Chemistry Field : M.Sc (Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry) with First Class or 60 % marks.
- Microbiology Field : M.Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology/Medical Microbiology /Food Science & Technology with First Class or 60 % marks.Sample Receipt Desk – Graduation in any discipline
- Eligibility : Those who have completed their course of study during the academic year not earlier than 2010-11
- Tenure : 2 Years
- Stipend : Rs.15,000/- per month for Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) and Rs. 10000/- per month for Trainee-Sample Receipt Desk
- Leave eligibility : One day per month.
- Date & time of interview : 25.06.2014 at 10.00
- Venue of Interview : Spices Board ,Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India,Regional office & QEL,Chuttugunta Centre, G.T.Road, Guntur-522004
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview along with resume, recent passport photo,original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates for proof of age, education and experience ( if any) on the prescribed date in the office
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.06.2014
How to Apply: