Company Name: Spices Board of India
Details of Post :
- Educational Qualification :
- Chemistry Field : M.Sc (Chemistry/Food Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry) with 55 % marks.
- Microbiology Field: M.Sc. (Microbiology/Food Technology/Biotechnology/Food Microbiology/Medical microbiology with 55% marks
- Sample Reciept Desk: Graduation in any decipline, knowledge of MS word/MS Excel, Data entry.
- Eligibility : Those who have completed their course of study during the academic year not earlier than 2009-10.
- Tenure : 2 Years. Initially for one year
- Stipend : Rs.15000/- per month for Chemistry field and Microbiology Field, Rs. 10000 for Sample Receipt Desk
- Leave eligibility : One day per month.
- Date & time of interview :
- Chemistry Field: 28th June 2014 (Saturday), 10:30 AM
- Microbiology Field:29th June 2014 (Sunday), 10:30 AM
- Sample Receipt Desk:30th June 2014 (Monday), 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview : Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Laboratory Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. Of India, Sector A-7, Plot No. 05, Near Satiyawadi Raja Harischandra Hospital, Behind Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Narela, Delhi-110040
Eligible candidates may appear for the interview along with resume, recent passport photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates for proof of age, education and experience ( if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : June 30, 2014
How to Apply: