Spices Board of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Spices Research Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Spices Board of India (SBI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Spices Research Trainees. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.5.2015/ 11.6.2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Spices Board of India (SBI)
Vacancy Name : Spices Research Trainees
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kochi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27.5.2015/ 11.6.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) Sugandha Bhavan, N H By Pass Palarivattom P.O., Kochi-682 025
Detail of Spices Board of India (SBI) Spices Research Trainees Recruitment:
Spices Board proposes to select ‘SPICES RESEARCH TRAINEES’ for training in the Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki District and two Regional Research Stations at Saklespur, Karnataka and Gangtok, Sikkim. Educational Qualifications and requirement:
- Crop Improvement (Botany) M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology with working knowledge in computer – 04
- Agronomy & Soil Science M.Sc. Chemistry/ Agronomy/ Soil Science with working knowledge in computer – 06
- Transfer Technology M.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/Botany/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with knowledge in computer – 02
- Plant Pathology M.Sc. Microbiology/ Botany with working knowledge in computer – 06
- Entomology M.Sc. Entomology/ Zoology with working knowledge in computer – 04
- Eligibility : Those who have passed M.Sc. during the year 2012 or after 2012. Those who were engaged as Trainee/Trainee Analyst in ICRI, Myladumpara/RRS, Saklespur/RRS, Gangtok are not eligible.
- Stipend : Rs.16,000/- p.m.
- Tenure : One year, extendable upto one more year
Selection Procedure for Spices Board of India (SBI) – Spices Research Trainees Post:
- Written Test on 27.5.2015/ 11.6.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Spices Research Trainees vacancy in Spices Board of India (SBI):
Eligible candidates who are appearing for the walk in interview should bring the original certificates and 1 set of attested copies of certificates regarding qualifications, computer course and 2 passport size photographs along with the bio-data at the time of walk in interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27.5.2015/ 11.6.2015
PICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) Sugandha Bhavan, N H By Pass Palarivattom P.O., Kochi-682 025.