Company Name: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Details of Post :
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category–I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at Jwahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
The Operational units of the Company are located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, besides a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad.
SPMCIL operation is target oriented and the Units are accountable to ensure work-place efficiency, optimum utilization of available resources and achieve the production and the sales target as per the MOU commitment with the Government.
With the above background, the Company is inviting the applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I&II) so as to fill up 1(one) post of General Manager on deputation basis for a period of 3 years. The General Manager is liable for transfer depending on the operational priority and functional requirement.
- Name of the Post :General Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :First class B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical / Mechanical / Metallurgical /Electronic Engineering / Printing Technology / Chemical Engineering / Pulp and Paper Technology from a recognized university.
- EXPERIENCE: i. Govt. Officers holding analogous post in PB-4 with GP of Rs. 10000/- and PSU Executives in IDA pay scale of Rs.51300-73000/-. OR ii. Officers working in the Govt. CDA pay scales of Rs. 15600-450-20100(pre-revised) with revised PB-4 grade pay of Rs. 8900/- for two years on regular basis OR five years service in the CDA pay scale of Rs. 14300-400-18300 (pre-revised) with revised PB-4 grade pay of Rs. 8700/-. OR iii. PSU executives having 20 years of post-qualification experience out of which two years regular service at E-7 level in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000/- i.e. one level below as Additional General manager / Joint General Manager / Senior Deputy General Manager.
- Age : 56 years
- Remuneration :PB-4(37400-67000) + GP of 10000(CDA)for Govt. Officers / Rs.51300-73000(IDA) for PSU Executives
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application has to be submitted in the Proforma given in Annexure – I of the advertisement, preferably type written.
- The outer cover should be subscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_______________________________________” in SPMCIL.
- The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience.
- Application of Officers/ Executives working in the Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous / Statutory Bodies for the post of General Manager in SPMCIL on deputation has to be duly forwarded by the Competent Authority alongwith the certificate in Annexure-II.
- Attested photocopies of the complete and up-to-date Annual Performance Report and dossiers for the last 5 years including for the year 2012-13 should be made available by the Authority forwarding the Application.
- Application should reach to the Dy. General Manager (Personnel), Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 by registered/speed post on or before 12.05.2014.
- Advance copy of application from the eligible candidate shall be considered provided it is duly forwarded by the Cadre Controlling Authority before the interview falling which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.05.2014
– See more at: http://government-jobs.fresherslive.com/spmcil-recruits-general-manager/#sthash.KCizKH41.dpuf
How to Apply: