Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Project Officer with B.Sc/ BA holders
|Company name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||01/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Sports Authority of India an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports and its Head office is at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Physiotherapist on Regular basis for the Head Office Delhi & LNCPE Thriuvanthapuram
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||3||Salary : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200|
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable) :
Candidates will have to pay along with his application a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft only in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at New Delhi.
A merit list would be prepared amongst those who apply and fulfill the eligibility criteria on the basis of marks secured during the personal interaction/ interview by the selection board members.
- The Candidates must check the following on the Bank Draft before dispatch of the application form:
- Date of Issue must be correct on the Draft
- Signature of bank Authorities
- Address of the Issuing Bank with Branch code
- Draft Amount in words and figures are correct
- Draft must be in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at ‘New Delhi’
- Bank Draft is valid for 06 (Six) months
- Please write Name, Father’s Name, DOB and Contact phone number on the back side of Demand Draft
- Mutilated/incorrect drafts enclosed with application form are liable to be treated as rejected application.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment.
- The SAI will not accept fee sent through IPO/ Money Order/ Crossed Cheque/ Currency Note or the Treasury Challans etc. and such applications will be treated as having been received without fee
How to apply:
- Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, mark-sheet of Board/ University etc, must be enclosed along with the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Candidates who are working in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel along with a certificate of vigilance clearance from the competent authority. However, to avoid delay, an advance copy of the application form, complete in all respects, along with the requisite fee, should be submitted by the last date
- Last date for receipt of application form complete in all aspects together with demand draft towards application fees of Rs. 500/- is 01st December, 2014. Application forms, complete in all respects, with enclosures, should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the Post of Physiotherapist” at the following address: Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
- All Applications must reach at the aforesaid address either by hand or by Post/ Speed Post or by Courier, on or before the 01st December, 2014.
- In respect of applications received only by post (by post/speed post) from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of applications is 15th December, 2014 till 5 P.M. only. The benefit of extended time will be available only in respect of applications received by Post/ Speed Post from the above mentioned areas/regions
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014