Sports Authority of India (SAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coaches through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Degree/ B.P.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Coaches on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Vacancy Name : Coaches
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate/ BPED
Total No Of Vacancy : 116 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,755/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director (Personnel & Coaching), Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate), Gate No.10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Sports Authority of India (SAI) CoachesRecruitment:
Sports Authority of India invites applications in the prescribed application form from eligible candidates for engagement as coaches on purely contract basis for an initial period of one year separately for the two zones, one for the SAI North-Eastern Centers, Imphal and Guwahati (covering States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam Manipur, Mizoram, Meghlaya, Nagaland & Sikkim) and others for the rest of the country. The coaches recruited for the SAI North-Eastern region would be posted within the North-Eastern States only and the coaches recruited for the rest of the country are liable to serve in any of the SAI centers across the country except for the North-Eastern region. No request for transfer to any particular place during the contract period would be entertained. The discretion to post the selected coaches and subsequent transfer will solely rest with the Competent Authority. The approximate number of vacancies in each discipline for NorthEastern Region and rest of the country, respectively is as under:
- No of post : 116
- Essential Qualification (Except for Yoga): Diploma in Coaching from SAI NSNIS Patiala or from any recognized Indian / foreign University OR Participation in Olympics/Asian Games/World Championship with a Certificate Course in the concerned sports discipline from SAI NIS, OR Has successfully completed two levels of accreditation / certificate courses offered by the International Federation of the sporting discipline concerned.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 26.05.2015 (last date of receipt of application). Relaxation in age would be admissible as per rules of Govt. of India. Coaches who served SAI in the past on contract basis will be given relaxation in age limit for the period he/she served SAI plus three years.
- Desirable: (i) B.PEd
- Qualifications for Yoga Post: (1) Graduate from a recognized Indian university; (2) Degree / Diploma (at least of one year duration) done in regular course from a recognized Govt. institution/university); and (3) Ten years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized / reputed institution.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.28,755/- per month.
Fee: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through Bank Draft in favor of ‘Secretary, Sports Authority of India, New Delhi’. SC/ST and woman candidates are exempted by non-SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure For Sports Authority of India (SAI) – Coaches Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- Through interview and field test. The list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview/field test along with date(s) and place of interview will be posted on SAI website in the second week of June’2015.
How To Apply For Coaches Vacancy in Sports Authority of India (SAI):
The application form duly filled in the prescribed format (available on SAI website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in) along with self-attested copies of testimonials may be sent to Director (Personnel & Coaching), Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate), Gate No.10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 through Speed Post/Registered/ordinary post. The discipline applied for should be mentioned on top of the envelope in capital letters. Last date for receipt of applications: The last date for receipt of applications in the office of the Director (Personnel & Coaching) is 26.05.2015 (05.06.2015 for candidates from North East, A&N Islands, Lakshadweep and Ladhakh Region). Applications received after due date/through fax/e-mail or without supporting documents/bank draft for the said amount by non-SC/ST applicants are liable to be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
How to Apply: