Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 1,000 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) , Across India
Detail of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Staff Selection Commission will hold on 06-12-2015, an open competitive examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Three Years Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C) MES Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
- Age Limit as on 1stAugust 2015. – 18-32 Years
- Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only): Candidate may note that only on line applications will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes, Physically handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I&II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination and Interview.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC and PH (OH/HH) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. A Physically Handicapped candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz., age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances in written examination, extended zone of consideration, etc. will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination and skill test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Candidates, who are appointed on the basis of this examination, shall be on probation for a period of two years and during the period of probation, the candidates would be required to undergo such training or pass such examinations as prescribed by the Controlling Authority. On successful completion of the period of probation, the candidates shall, if considered fit for permanent appointment, be confirmed to their post by the Controlling Authority
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :
- The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the Interview. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‘s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim .
- Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) and entitled to reservation for PH. The Posts are not identified suitable for VH persons.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of Interview/ document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
- FEE: Rupees one hundred ONLY (Rs. 100/-) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government Orders.
- CLOSING DATE : 10.08.2015 (upto 5.00 PM). Part-I registration upto 07-08-2015 (5.00PM) & Part-II registration upto 10-08-2015 (5.00 PM).
- Only a single application will be entertained. In case of multiple applications, the last application for which Part-I and Part-II registration have been completed will be accepted.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from commission’s examination upto 3 (three) years, as may be decided by the commission.
- Only online applications will be entertained for this recruitment. The facility of on-line application will be available from 11.07.2015 to 07.08.2015 (5.00 pm) for part-1 registration and upto 10.08.2015 (5.00 pm) for part II registration. Candidates should retain the registration number assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the commission. They should not submit print outs of their application to the commission.
- Candidates should bring 3 passport size colour photographs. Candidates not carrying photographs may not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- In case the scanned photograph(s) appearing in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet is not clear invigilators are required to verify the identity of the Candidate with reference to the photo ID Proof and get colour photographs pasted on the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate and or on Attendance Sheet. Accordingly, candidates should bring passport size colour photographs for affixing it in the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not carrying photographs will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- No admission certificates for Paper-I& Paper-II will be issued by post. Candidates are required todownload admission certificates for Paper-I &Paper-II from the web-site of Regional/Sub Regional offices.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
How to Apply:-