Company Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Position:Junior Technical Assistant
Education: Forest Ranges
Details of Post :
Junior Technical Assistant
With reference to your application for the above mentioned recruitment, I am to inform you that you have been provisionally shortlisted under ST Category. The Essential Qualification for the said post is Certificate in Forest Ranges Course from any recognized Institute/Graduate in Science/Computer Science on or before 20.12.2013. Short-listing criteria for Interview is 65% and above marks in Essential Qualification. Accordingly those who fulfils the aforesaid criteria have been advised to present for interview as per the following programme:
- Name of Post : Junior Technical Assistant, Gr `C` Non-Gazetted
- Date and Reporting Time for Interview : 15th April 2014 12.00pm
- Venue of Interview : STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION 1st floor, South Wing, Pratistha Bhavan (Old CGO Building), 101, M.K.Road, Churchgate Mumbai 400 020.
- You are requested to bring this call letter (In original) along with the following documents in original and also the Xerox copies thereof, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, for verification and record respectively:-
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary School/equivalent certificate and Marks Sheet, issued by the State/Central Education Board and not by the Principal/Headmaster of the School/Institution where studied, showing your date of birth (In Christian era).
- All other certificates i.e. Degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma etc. in support of your educational/ technical/professional qualifications and subjects studied at various levels and mark sheets pertaining to all years of each course indicating the subjects studied in each your, as claimed in your application or the bio-data sheet.
- In case candidate is appearing as Departmental Candidate against Departmental post, necessary certificate with reference to qualifying period of service from Departmental concerned may also be furnished.
- Complete Discharge Certificate in support of your claim of being an Exserviceman Category (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Department (in case you are a Central Govt. Departmental Candidate) in support of your claim that you have completed 3 years regular service on the prescribed date and also the Departmental endorsement/certificate with particulars, duly verified by your office, in case age relaxation has been sought and claimed accordingly (Please note that you will not be eligible for being treated as a Departmental candidate if you have ceased to be in Government Service).
- In case you are a disabled Defence/BSF personnel, necessary Disability Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Certificates in support of your claim regarding participation in extracurricular activities/games/sports etc.
- Certificates in support of claim regarding experience, if any, indicating the nature of duties performed and the functions of the organization where such experience was gained.
- One Copy of Bio-Data is enclosed herewith, you are requested fill the same filled alongwith recent Passport size photograph affixed and signed by you and make two more zerox copies of filled Bio-Data and produced the same at the time of verification on the Interview Date. alongwith photo and make three more zerox copies of enclosed Bio-Data and produce the same duly.
- One Copy of Attestation Form is also enclosed herewith, you are requested to make two more zerox copies of enclosed Attestation Form with duly filled (all three attestation form should be in original) and attested by a Gazetted Officer. (Blank Forms mentioned (x) to (xi) above can be downloaded from Commission’s website http://sscwr.net)
- Two passport size photographs and Photo bearing Identity Card (Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Adhar Card/Employer ID Card).
- In case you are already in Government service/Department and your application has not been forwarded through proper channel, a `No Objection Certificate’ from your present employer, should also be produced, failing which you may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- If you do not produce any of the above mentioned documents in original (along with their attested copies) which are required for determining eligibility for the interview in question, except the documents mentioned against Nos. (viii) and (ix), you will not be admitted for the interview under any circumstances whatsoever and no further opportunity will be accorded to take the interview. However, the documents against No.(viii) and (ix) are required to be produced in support of your claim mentioned therein, failing which your claim will not be taken into account.
- Eligible ST candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro 2nd class Railway fare orbus fare chargeable by the shortest route, provided that the fare of the first 30 kms. In both cases, is borne by the candidate. No extra charges, if any, incurred for reserving seats, sleeping berths in the train, will, however, be reimbursed to the candidates. The candidates must furnish details like distance, mode of travel, ticket number, actual fare paid by the candidate etc. ST candidates working in the Central/State Government, Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions/Panchayat will not, however, be eligible for such reimbursement.
- Any change in your present postal address should be communicated to this office at once showing your Roll Nos., name of the examination and the post applied for and the changed address.
- You have the option to converse either in Hindi or English in the interview. The interview/personality test is structured in such a manner that the candidates’ interests, knowledge, various traits, aptitude, suitability etc. are probed, among other things, through academic qualifications, extra-curricular activities, general awareness/knowledge and depth of knowledge of the subject studied (10+2 onwards), communication skill and personality etc. Candidates are expected to be well-versed in the knowledge of the subjects studied by them at the minimum qualification level and/or Graduation/Post Graduation levels, as the case may be.
- Your candidature is Provisional. You must, therefore, ensure that you fulfill all the conditions of eligibility including the essential qualifications as laid down in the advertisement/notice. If at any stage it is found that you do not fulfill any of the conditions of eligibility, your candidature will be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. The fact that you have been called for Interview does not confer any right to be treated as eligible in all respects for appointment or to be considered for interview. To avoid any disappointment at a later stage, you are advised to recheck whether you meet all the eligibility criteria laid down on the crucial date prescribed for the post/examination in question.
- Please note that date, time and venue of interview is final and no request for change will be entertained. In case you fail to attend the interview, it will be presumed that you are not interested in the post and your candidature will be treated as “cancelled”. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Commission will not be responsible for late/non-receipt of this letter due to delay in postal transit. The downloading facility for Admit Card is also available on www.sscwr.net upto the date of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of your candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15th April 2014
How to Apply: