Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff Job on or before 23-11-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Vacancy Name : Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 122 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23-11-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) , Across India
Detail of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
- Name of the Region: I. SSC (CR): 08 Postsa. Uttar Pradesh: 06 Posts b. Bihar: 02 Posts
- SSC (NER): 06 Posts a. Assam: 02 Posts b. Meghalaya: 03 Posts c. Mizoram: 01 Post
- SSC (KKR): 11 Posts a. Karnataka: 10 Posts b. Kerala: 01 Post
- SSC (SR): 06 Posts a. Tamil Nadu: 03 Posts b. Andhra Pradesh: 03 Posts
- SSC (MPR): 10 Posts a. Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
- SSC (WR): 28 Posts a. Maharashtra: 08 Posts b. Gujarat: 20 Posts
- SSC (ER): 05 Posts a. West Bengal: 02 Posts b. Odisha: 03 Posts
- SSC (NWR): 06 Posts a. Chandigarh: 01 Post b. Jammu & Kashmir: 01 Post c. Himachal Pradesh: 04 Posts
- SSC (NR): 42 Posts a. Delhi: 37 Posts b. Rajasthan: 01 Post c. Uttarakhand: 04 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 122
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST, upto 40 years for Central Govt Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved), 43 years for Central Govt Civilian Employees (OBC) and 45 years Central Govt Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23-11-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination and interview.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) :
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ssconline2.gov.in from 24-10-2015 to 23-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM and send their print out of application to the Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission (refer notification) on or before 23-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM and 30-11-2015 upto 05:00 PM for remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
- Submit error free application form.
- On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23-11-2015